Everything To Know About Cargo Insurance Coverage
The life of an individual consists of many things; while some of them are assets, others are liabilities for them and thus require proper consideration for the future. They can be insured and secured for uncertain times. Many companies provide individuals with these services and guide them in the same. The product liability insurance policy is among the measures the customers can put their faith in and is required in the current changing environment. The safety and recovery of any product, if at all needed, is ensured, and the damage amount is minimum.
About the insurance policy
The Grand Trust Underwriters ensures the following for their clients:
- This policy provides coverage for defending litigation and other legal expenses
- It covers and provides compensation for any injured person or property that has been damaged
- The cost of tax applied on an individual in a lawsuit is also covered
- Both interests, as well as pre-judgment interests, are covered
- The coverage for defence cost and occurrence basis is also included in the policy
Besides, this policy is offered to everyone in Hong Kong, and for everyone interested in knowing more, they can reach out to the team online for an estimated quotation.
How to apply?
To apply for a product liability insurance policy, the following items are required:
- An application form (it is available on the download and can be downloaded)
- Image of the product
- Test reports
- Warning labels
- Instructions or user manuals (if required)
The clients can message the officials or call them on the contact number mentioned for all other assistance. The business hours are from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. on weekdays and 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Saturdays. They are closed on Sundays and are the best to choose when protecting valuable products in the entire market.
So, cargo insurance coverage is an ideal choice to make for everyone thinking of transporting their valuables to someplace.